Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Paris,Paris..................

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today.
I want to be a part of it, New York, New York.
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it, New York, New York.

I wanna wake up, In that city that doesn't sleep.
And find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap.

These little town blues, are melting away.
I'll make a brand new start of it, in old New York.

If I can make it there,
I'll make it anywhere.
It's up to you, New York, New York.

New York, New York.
I want to wake up, in that city that never sleeps.
And find I'm A-number-one, top of the list, king of the hill, A-number-1...

These little town blues, are melting away.
I'm gonna make a brand new start of it,
in old New York, and...

If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere.
It's up to you, New York, New York!


Get the look :
 

 9"Hx8"Wx8"L Cabbage Rose in Ceramic Pot Two Tone Pink

11" Rose in Glass Vase Two Tone Pink

 24"Hx12"Wx26"L Boxwood Topiary in Rectangular Bamboo Container Green
 30"Hx16"Wx16"L Boxwood Topiary in Bamboo Container Green
WP7667-GR
: 44"Hx16"Wx16"L Boxwood Ball in Bamboo Container Green

Be inspiration !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment