Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lily and Hummingbird




                                                         The Lily and Hummingbird

A hummingbird right outside of our kitchen window.

I've never been a big fan of lilies.They seem too showy to be nature.

But..........now I know hummingbirds like the nectar,I guess I'll keep them standing.

Do you get some inspiration from the picture?

Yes,I do.................


XN1271-SI

                                5" Hummingbird Ornament





                                                           HSL024
                             37.5" Tiger Lily Spray

FSL494-BE/TT
25" Decor Tiger Lily Spray 


GTL144-WH
32" Tiger Lily Spray





FBL228
14" Tiger Lily Bush x6

What are your favorite ways to create decorative masterpieces to brighten  your living room console or dining room table?









No comments:

Post a Comment